6750 North Lake Blvd.
Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development is close to Kings Beach, Crystal Bay, Nevada, and the Northstar Ski Resort area.
The Tonopalo complex is located approximately 1.5 miles west of the intersection of Highway 28 and Highway 267 in Kings Beach, California.
The Tonopalo development was completed in 2003 and is one of the newer lakefront developments on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe.
Tonopalo offers an alternative in property ownership for those buyers that want a luxury resort experience with on-site professional property management, but do not want the day-to-day responsibilities of property ownership and do not intend to use the property on a full-time basis. Fractional ownership is not the same thing as "time-share" ownership as property owners actually own a fraction of the property, are issued a Placer County Tax Assessor APN# (Assessor Parcel Number) and are assessed annual property taxes.
The Tonopalo lakefront development has a total of nineteen (19) units in the complex, with four (4) lakefront (beach front) units and fifteen (15) lake view, or garden units. The Tonopalo units do vary in size and there are several floor plans with either three (3) or four (4) bedroom layouts.
Ownership was originally offered in 1/7 fractional share increments per unit, which provides at least six weeks of use a year - two (2) summer weeks, two (2) winter weeks, and one (1) fall week, and one (1) spring week.
Owners have a rotation order that alters the selection of weeks each year so that each owner has the opportunity to be the first one to select at some point in time. The selection of weeks is make twice a year, with every effort being made to accommodate everyone's request. Back-to-back weeks of use are possible, along with owners having the ability to use the "Space Available" program, which allows owners to use a unit with in their eligible group of units if it is available for the cost of a cleaning charge.
Some of the recreational amenities that Tonopalo owners enjoy are the owners' club house, game room, fitness (fully equipped gym) center, heated seasonal pool and hot tub/spa, fire pit, BBQ area, 270 +/- feet of sandy Lake Tahoe beach, a 300' pier, twelve (12) owner buoys, sailboats, kayaks, and even a 26' foot Formula Speedboat (additional charges may apply - fuel/captain).
Tonopalo offers owners a luxury resort experience with an onsite concierge, owner/guest events like Bloody Mary Sunday Mornings, the Margarita Mixers, or the Make Your Own Sunday events. Owner/guest events do vary by season and are available to those staying at the complex.
Tonopalo offers professional on-site management and maintenance. The custom, high-end resort lodging is designed to be luxurious, exclusive, and is an excellent choice for owners who just want to show up and enjoy their time in Lake Tahoe. The units are fully-furnished and are "turn-key" ready to use the moment you open the door. At Tonopalo their goal is to make every owner feel like they are on vacation in Lake Tahoe!
Ready to start your Tonopalo Condominium property search?
Click on the link below and see what units have shares on the market. Call me if you don't find what you are looking for and I can help you 530.414.1260.
Want to know what your Fractional Condo Share at Tonopalo is worth?
Tonopalo Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Lakefront Property Development
- 300' Private Pier for Owners Use
- Buoy Field - Twelve (12) Buoys
- Private Sandy Beach Area
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Garden Condos
- Pool and Lake Tahoe View Condos
- Three (3), Three (3) plus a den and Four (4) Bedroom Layouts -Floor Plans
- One (1) Assigned Parking Spot
- 19 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records (Each unit is then divided into fractional shares for ownership)
- Development is approximately +/- 2.2 Acres
- Built in: 2003
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium - Fractional Ownership
- Week Use Runs from Friday 4 p.m. Check-In to Friday 11 a.m. Check-Out
- Best Days for Buyers to See Units on the Market - Friday: Unit Showings - Previews - Friday Between 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or by appointment
- Pets Allowed - per pet policy
- High Speed Internet
- Additional cost to use HOA boat (Fuel and Captain charges)
- HOA fees do vary depending on the building/size/number of bedrooms in the unit. They have ranged for the year: 2019 from
- a low of $2,900/quarter billed quarterly or $966/month for the smallest floor plan size
- Just over $3,255/quarter billed quarterly, or $1,085/month, for the largest floor plan size.
- Unlimited Use of the "Space Available" Program - "Space Available: Cleaning-Use Fee $150/use,
- HOA Transfer Fee: Not available
Check out the pictures of the Tonopalo Condominium Development Here:
Tonopalo Condo current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
CalRE# 01473598 Coldwell Banker CalRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.