2755 North Lake Blvd.
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Condominium Property Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Villas are a medium-sized condominium development in Tahoe City on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, California with approximately eighty-eight (88) units.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this mountain-side setting condominium development is close to Tahoe City, and the public beaches in Lake Forest, Skylandia Park, Tahoe City, and Carnelian Bay, CA.
The Villas complex is located approximately two and a half (2.5) miles from the "Y" in Tahoe City. It is an easy walk, bike ride. or short car trip to the public beaches in the area, along with hiking and biking trails and near-by ski resorts.
Built in the early 1970's The Villas development sits on almost +/- 10 acres. Several different floor plans were offered in the complex including a two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom and four (4) bedroom unit configuration.
Originally all of the units had a loft area that was only accessible by a ladder system that was built into the units. The original square footage did not include this bonus loft area, which can be used if you were willing to climb the ladder. Over the years many of the owners have installed a traditional staircase to access this bonus area giving owners an extra family room, or bedroom area.
Recently The Villas property owners passed a special assessment to improve the over-all complex and maintain the integrity of the units. It was a major renovation project, which included new roofs, exterior siding/finishes, deck work, and windows on all of the units and the work was completed in 2014.
In addition to the exterior renovation work, The Villas condo owners also enjoy a number of recreational amenities, which include a seasonal heated pool, two (2) saunas, two (2) tennis courts, and a small club house.
Ready to start your Villas Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. If you don't find what you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Want to know what your Villas Condo is worth?
The Villas Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Two (2) Saunas
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Owners Club House
- Close to Public Beaches - Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Mountain Setting, Mountain-side of Hwy 28
- Filtered Lake View Units
- Forest/Garden View Units
- Two (2), Three (3) and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Vaulted Ceilings
- 88 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is just under +/- 10 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: early 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $483/month, or $1,449/quarter (For the Year: 2018)
- HOA Transfer/Doc Prep Fee: $200 (For the Year: 2018)
- HOA Has made a significant capital improvement of $4.9 million in 2013 for the exterior renovation project, which included new roofs, deck work, exteriors/finishes, and windows to name a few of the items that are being upgraded in the development. The Villas renovation project was completed in 2014.
Check out the pictures of the Villas Development Here:
The Villas Condo current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01473598
Coldwell Banker CalBRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.