125 Lassen Drive
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Northshore condominiums are a luxury lakefront development in Tahoe City, California area.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development is close to Tahoe City, but is also a development that most people miss as it is not on Highway 28.
The Northshore complex is located approximately three (3) miles east of the "Y" in downtown Tahoe City. This central North Shore location is close to Tahoe City, but is also close to Carnelian Bay and Kings Beach giving The Northshore condo owners' easy options when it comes to shopping, restaurants, golfing, beaches, or to get to any of the local ski resorts.
Built in the 1970's the Northshore development has fifty-two (52) units, with nine (9) lakefront units. There are several different floor plans with three (3), or four (4) bedroom layouts. The Northshore offers lakefront, lake view, garden, or forest settings. The entire development sits on approximately +/- twenty-six (26) acres providing a wonderful forest setting for the entire complex.
The Northshore condo development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated pool, three (3) tennis courts, almost 400 feet of Lake Tahoe shoreline, a private beach, a 190 foot pier, a buoy field and a beach house for owners to use.
In the past there has been a limited turn-over, so the availably and selection of units for sale in The Northshore has been very limited at any one given time.
Ready to start your The Northshore Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. all me if you don't find what you are looking for call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Want to know what your Northshore condo is worth?
The Northshore Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Three (3) Tennis Courts
- Lakefront Property Development
- Private Pier for Owners Use - 190 foot pier
- Beach/Club House for Owners to Use
- Buoy Field
- Private Beach - 400 feet of Lake Tahoe Shoreline
- Lakefront Condos
- LakeView Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Three (3) or Four (4) Bedroom Layouts -Floor Plans
- 52 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 26 Acres
- Built in: 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are Billed Quarterly $2,065/Quarter (For the Year: 2018), which is $688.33/month (For the Year 2018),
- HOA Assessment Billed Quarterly at $600/Quarter, which is $200/month (Current through 12/31/2018) - Residing of all buildings.
- Total HOA Fee regular monthly fee plus special assessment Billed Quarterly is $2,665/quarter, or $888.33/month (For the Year: 2018)
- Transfer Fee between Owners $100 (For the year: 2017 - 2018)
Check out the pictures of the Northshore Condominium Development Here:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker CalRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.