Dolomite Way, Cinnabar Way, or Boulders Road
No Central Address
Truckee, California 96161
Condominium Property Development
Truckee - Donner Lake - Lake Tahoe, California
If you are looking for a luxury mountain retreat that is close to the ski resorts, historic downtown Truckee and Lake Tahoe at a price point that offers value then consider The Boulders in Truckee, California.
The Boulders Condominium Development is a newer condominium complex located just off I-80 and Highway 89 South in the Truckee, California community. While there is no single property address for the development, each unit has a specific street address, you'll find units at The Boulders on either Dolomite Way, Cinnabar Way, or Boulders Road just off Deerfield Drive in Truckee, CA.
Living at The Boulders offers an easy location to come and go from by being just minutes from downtown historic Truckee, about three (3) miles to the east end of Donner Lake, only thirteen (13) to Tahoe City and Lake Tahoe, or eight (8) miles to either the turn-offs for the Squaw Valley Resort, or the Northstar Ski Resort areas.
The Boulders units are higher-end, newer construction condos that have all of the luxury mountain home features Tahoe buyers are looking for, combined with a great central location in the area.
The original condos built at the Boulders had three floor plans and the square footage in the units did vary from just over 1,250 square feet to just over 1,500 square feet. The original development has each unit with at least two (2) bedrooms, and a 1 car garage.
The two (2) bedroom unit floor plans were all located on the lower levels with an attached 1 car garage, and the three (3) bedrooms (one room does not have a closet, but is marketed as a bedroom) also comes with a one car detached garage.
The original Boulders Condo development had 168 units in it. At the present time additional units are being built in the final phase of the development with approximately 15 additional new construction units being built and completed 2014, 2015, 2016, and late 2017.
Nevada County records show that the original Boulders Condo development was built between 2004 - 2008, with the new phase being built 2014 - 2017.
Some of the amenities The Boulders condo development offers their owners are a beautiful seasonal lap pool, fitness center, and in-ground, year-around hot tub/spa, along with BBQ areas.
Located close to everything, The Boulders is a great option for property owners that want to enjoy the Tahoe lifestyle!
Ready to start your Boulders Condominium property search? Click on the link below to see if there are any units for sale.
If you don't find the Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you.
Condos for Sale in Lake Tahoe
Want to know what your Boulders Condo is worth?
The Boulders Condominium Complex Features:
- Lap Pool (Seasonal - Closed Winter)
- In-ground Hot Tub/Spa (year-around)
- Recreational Center
- Fitness Room - Exercise Equipment
- Sauna with the Men and Women Locker Rooms
- Picnic - BBQ Area
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Sandy Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe Pit Area
- Original Development - Three (3) Floor Plans ranging in square footage from just over 1,250 square feet to just over 1,500 square feet
- New Phase - Floor Plans ranging in square footage from just over 1,320 square feet to just over 1,500 square feet
- 168 Units in the original development and all of those units have been sold and are only available by re-sale
- Approximately 15 New Units in the new phase (2014-2016) Additional units coming late 2017.
- Elevator - Located in one of the new construction buildings
- Two (2) Bedroom and 2 Bathroom units with attached one (1) car garage
- Three (3) Bedroom, (one bedroom does not have a closet, and is a bonus den room) plus 2 bathrooms, and a one (1) car detached garage
- Built in: Built between 2004-2008; new units being built beginning 2014 (approximately 8 new units), 2015 (approximately 2 new units), 2016 (approximately 7 new units), 2017 ( ? new units)
- Located in Nevada County
- Town of: Truckee (incorporated)
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets Allowed for owners. See pet policy.
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal, Insurance, Property Maintenance, Common Area Maintenance.
- HOA fee $285/month (For the year: 2017)
- HOA Transfer Fee: $570 (For the Year: 2017)
Check out the pictures of The Boulders Condominium Development Here:
See The Boulders Condo current real estate MLS listings here:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®
Cal BRE# 01473598
Coldwell Banker CalBRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.