7610 North Lake Blvd.,
Kings Beach, CA 96143
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Tahoya Shores condominium development is a group of studio units on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in the greater Kings Beach - Tahoe Vista area with approximately forty-two (42) studio units.
The Tahoya Shores development is located approximately a half mile from the intersection of Highway 28 and Highway 267 making it an easy location to get to.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development sits on a bluff that over looks Lake Tahoe. It is close to downtown Kings Beach, which makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, see a movie, or get to any of the local ski resorts.
Tahoya Shores was originally built for the 1960 Winter Olympics to house Olympic athletes. After the event, it became a motel that was later converted in the late 1970's into a condominium complex.
Tahoya Shores had one floor plan, with one unit being a larger unit. Some have lake views, filtered lake views, or of the pool-garden area. The building is two levels, so there is a choice of being on the ground floor, or on the second level. Originally all units had an outdoor balcony or patio area, but some owner have enclosed this area to provide a larger living area. The Tahoya Shores condo development sits on approximately +/- 1.6 acres.
The Tahoya Shores condo development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated pool, a small club house area, private sandy beach, five (5) buoys, a shared pier with the Red Wolf Lodge, and a BBQ area.
Ready to start your Tahoya Shores Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. If you don't find what you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Want to know what your Tahoya Shores condo is worth?
Tahoya Shores Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor, In-ground, Year-Around Spa/Hot Tub
- Private Sandy Beach Area
- Shared Private Pier with Red Wolfe Lodge
- Buoy Field - Five (5) Buoys for the Complex
- Club House Area
- Common Laundry Facilities
- Lakefront Property Development
- Pool View Condos
- Garden View Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Filtered Lake View Units
- Forty-Two (42) Studio (one unit is larger) units - size of units varies depending on whether exterior has been enclosed.
- 42 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 1.6 Acres
- Built in: 1950's converted to a condominium development in the 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Vacation and Long Term Rentals Allowed
- Heating is Electric in all units.
- HOA Fee has included: Grounds Maintenance, Cable TV, Internet, Hot Water, Snow Removal, and On-Site Property Management
- HOA Fee: $275/month (For the year: 2015 last reported sale. No MLS Sales in 2016) )
- HOA fee has included grounds maintenance, cable TV, Internet, Hot Water, Snow Removal, and On-Site Property Management
- HOA Transfer Fee: $100 (For the year: 2015 last reported sale. No MLS sales in 2016 )
- HOA Special Assessments: Not available
- Note: Agents may put the Tahoya Shores complex in Tahoe Vista, rather than in Kings Beach, even though Placer County records show the complex located in Kings Beach, CA.
Check out the pictures of the Tahoya Shores Condominium Development Here:
Tahoya Shores Condos current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®
Cal BRE# 01473598
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.