ST. FRANCIS LAKESIDE
2560 Lake Forest Road
Tahoe City, California 96145
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Development is a lakefront development located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in the Lake Forest subdivision Tahoe City, California.
The St. Francis Lakeside Condo group is a small lakefront development located next to U.S. Coast Guard Station about two miles east of downtown Tahoe City.
The St. Francis Lakeside development has approximately sixty-six (66) units, which includes a few lakefront units, but most are lake view, or forest/garden settings in the development.
The St. Francis has several different floor plans with two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom, and four (4) bedroom layouts. The St. Francis complex was developed in the early 1970's. In the past the St. Francis has had a low turn-over in units, and the selection of units for sale has been limited.
Some of the amenities in the St. Francis Lakeside Condo development are a private beach area, and shared pier. Owners also enjoy a seasonal pool, hot tub/spa, tennis courts, volleyball court, BBQ area and a wonderful setting to enjoy Lake Tahoe.
Centrally located on the North Shore in Tahoe City the St. Francis condo development is close to the golf course, shopping, restaurants, skiing, and all of the recreational activities the Lake Tahoe area has to offer.
Ready to start your St. Francis Lakeside Condominium property search? Click on the link below to see if they are any units for sale. If you don't find what Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you.
Want to know what your St. Francis Condo is worth?
St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Development
- 200' Shared Pier
- Private Beach +/- 350 Feet of Lake Tahoe Shoreline
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Closed in the Winter)
- Seasonal Hot Tub/Spa
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- BBQ Picnic Tables
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Two (2) Bedroom, Three (3) Bedroom, and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- 66 Units in Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 5.9 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: Built in the early 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
fees vary based upon the size of the unit.
- 3bd/2ba unit with 1,358 sq. ft. unit at $514/month (For the Year: 2017)
- 4bd/3ba unit with 2,141 sq. ft. unit at $731/month (For the Year: 2017)
- HOA Transfer Fee between Owners is $275 (For the year: 2017)
- HOA Transfer Fee: $275 (For the Year: 2017)
- HOA Special Assessments: Unknown
Check out the pictures of the St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Development Here:
St. Francis Lakeside Condo current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®
Cal BRE# 01473598
Coldwell Banker CalBRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.