1877 North Lake Blvd.
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Mountain-side and Lakefront
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
If you’re looking for amazing views of Lake Tahoe and lakefront amenities on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe then you need to consider buying a Rocky Ridge condo for sale in Tahoe City,
You’ll find the Rocky Ridge development approximately 1.5 miles East of Tahoe City, in North Lake Tahoe at 1877 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA, 96145.
This North Lake Tahoe gated complex is perched high on the ridge, offering panoramic lake views along with offering owners with their own private lake access via a separate lakefront area.
Rocky Ridge is the perfect combination of being on a mountain side development, while having their own lakefront development for owners to enjoy. This lake view complex has approximately one hundred (100) units and is located on approximately fifty-six (56) acres.
The Rocky Ridge condos have a variety of floor plans and they offer a combination of unobstructed, panoramic lake views, filtered lake views, and some units that have a forest/garden setting, so there is something for everyone in this development.
Some of the amenities that the complex offers are two (2) swimming pools and spas, one of which is set into a hillside, and the other is set on the edge of the ridge offering panoramic views of Lake Tahoe.
The complex has four (4) tennis courts, basketball practice area, playground equipment, security gate, and it also has access to its own private beach, shared pier, and boat buoy (41 Buoys) access option for owners.
The Rocky Ridge Condos are a great combination of lake views and mountain setting living with all of the benefits of lakefront living.
Ready to start your Rocky Ridge Condominium property search?
Click on the link below to see if they are any units for sale.
If you don't find what Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260
Want to know what your Rocky Ridge Condo is worth?
Get your Rocky Ridge Condo Value here.
Rocky Ridge Condominium Complex Features:
- Two Pools - One lake view pool area and one forest pool area (Seasonal Use Only)
- Outdoor Hot Tub/Spa, both pool locations
- Play Ground Equipment
- Basketball Practice Area
- Golf Putting Green Area
- Four (4) Tennis Courts
- Mountain-side Property Development (Located on the Ridge) with Lakefront Access with a Private Beach, Pier, and Buoy Area
- HOA Pier
- HOA Buoy Access Option for Owners – Approximately +/- 41 Buoys in Buoy Field
- Sandy Beach Area
- Sandy Volleyball Beach Court
- Panoramic Lake View Condos
- Filtered Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Gated Entrance
- Two (2), Three (3), and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- 100 Units in the Complex per Placer County records
- Development is approximately +/- 56 Acres
- Built in: Most of the units were built in several phases: 1970-1974 (units 1-68) and remaining units 1980-1990 (units 69-100)
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fees are: Billed on a quarterly basis: $2,500/quarter, or approximately $833/month (For the year: 2019)
- Transfer/Doc Prep Fee $350 between Owners (For the Year: 2019)
Check out the pictures of the Rocky Ridge Condo Development Here:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, REALTOR® CalRE# 01473598
Coldwell Banker CalRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.