OWNERS ASSOCIATION (NPOA)
2200 North Village Drive
Truckee, CA 96161 530-562-0324
Northstar California is a master planned community that was started in 1971. The Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) has a recreational center located at 2200 North Village Drive (just east/below the Northstar Village) in Truckee, California
The Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) is the original master association at Northstar and is a combination of single family property owners, along with six (6) condominium associations. Membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) is mandatory and comes with an annual assessment/fee.
The Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) has a total membership of 1,480 members and is made of up 808 single family residential homes and 672 condominium units (6 condo associations).
To get membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) comes through property ownership in the designated master planned community. The goal of the Northstar Property Owners Association is to protect the value, desirability and attractiveness of the community, along with the maintenance of the common area(s) and recreational facilities that are available for member use.
The recreational amenities that the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) offers includes a seasonal heated pool, lap pool (year-around), in-ground Hot Tub/Spa, tennis courts, Bocce Ball courts, playground equipment, arcade room, and fitness center (gym/exercise equipment), just to name a few features of the recreational center.
They also have an extensive hiking/biking trails through-out the community for owners to enjoy.
Northstar Property Owners Association Features:
- Member of the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Recreational Center located at 2200 North Village Drive, Truckee, CA for more information www.NPOA.info/home
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Lap Pool (Year-round Use)
- In-ground hot tubs/spa
- Fitness Center - Exercise Gym/Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Arcade/Game/Pool Table Room
- Spa/Massage Services
- Access/Use of the Northstar Shuttle Bus System
- Limited,free parking at NPOA recreational center to use facilities
- Design Review Committee to maintain home standards
- 1,480 Total Members
- 808 Residential Northstar Single Family Homes
- 6 Condominium Associations
- Located in Placer County
- Vacation and Long Term Rentals Allowed
- Pets: Allowed for owners – see HOA pet policy for more information
- The condo developments are managed by CAMCO 530-587-3355
- Northstar Community Services District (NCSC) supplies fire protection, fuels management, water, sewer collection, snow removal (main roads), road surface maintenance (main roads), solid water management and other services 530-562-0747
- Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Annual Fee: $1,100/year (For the year: 2017)
- NPOA - HOA Transfer Fee $250/year (For the year: 2017)
- NPOA Website: www.NPOA.info
Check out the pictures of the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) recreational amenities here:
Here are the Condominiums for Sale in Northstar that have membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association - NPOA:
Here are the Homes that are for Sale in Northstar that have membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association - NPOA:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01473598 Coldwell Banker CalBRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.