LAKESIDE TERRACE &
1380 - 1410 North Lake Blvd.,
Each Property has its own street address
Tahoe City, California 96145
Lakefront Condominium Property Development,
North Shore, Lake Tahoe, California
The Lakeside Terrace and Sierra Terrace Condos are two small lakefront developments that share a pier and beach area located approximately one mile east of the "Y" in downtown Tahoe City.
Lakeside Terrace has four (4) condo units and Sierra Terrace has six (6) units, for a combined total of ten (10) units. The two condo complexes are unofficially referred to as either "Lakeside Terrace, or Sierra Terrace" condominium developments.
Each condominium unit has its own address starting with 1380, 1384, 1388, 1390, 1400, 1402, 1404, 1404, 1406, 1408, and 1410 North Lake Blvd. (also known as Highway 28), in Tahoe City CA, but each unit is actually access on the frontage side street of "Sierra Terrace".
Lakeside Terrace and Sierra Terrace have a few amenities such as access to a private beach, shared private pier, and buoys. Other benefits have been a low home owner association fee, and a very low turn-over in ownership, and the close proximity to the commercial core of downtown Tahoe City makes it an easy walk, bike ride, or short ride to town.
Most of the units are either lakefront, or have a lake view. Six of the units have garage parking, while the other four units in the other complex do not. The units at
Centrally located in Tahoe City on the North Lake Tahoe, the Tahoe Marina Lodge condo development is close to the golf course, shopping, restaurants, skiing, and all of the recreational activities the area has to offer.
Ready to start your Lakeside Terrace and Sierra Terrace Condominium property search? Click on the link below to see if they are any units for sale. If you don't find what Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you.
Lakeside Terrace and Sierra Terrace Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Development
- Shared Pier
- Buoy Option (Some units have a dedicated Buoy)
- Private Beach
- Lakefront Condos ( Approximately 7 Units per Placer County Records)
- Lake View Condos (Approximately 3 Units per Placer County Record)
- 10 Units (Six (6) units in one development and four (4) units in the second development)
- Built in: Built in the early 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $300/month (For 2009 the last public sale) for the four unit condo group
- No Short term rentals are allowed in the four unit condo group
- HOA fees are $450/month (For 2012 the last public sale) for the six unit condo group
- Transfer Fee between Buyers and Sellers is unknown for either group
Check out the pictures of the Lakeside Terrace and Sierra Terrace Condominium Developments Here:
Lakeside Terrace and Sierra Terrace current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01473598
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.