LAKE FOREST GLEN
3101 Lake Forest Road
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Condominium Property Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Lake Forest Glen Condos , also known as just the "Lake Forest" condos, and is one of the larger condominium developments on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe and in the greater Tahoe City, California area with approximately 224 units.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this meadow setting condominium development is close to Tahoe City, and the public beaches in Lake Forest and Skylandia Park.
The Lake Forest Glen complex is located approximately two and a half (2.5) miles from the "Y" in Tahoe City. It is an easy walk, bike ride. or short car trip to the public beaches. It is also a short drive to downtown Tahoe City, which makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, or get to any of the local ski resorts.
Built in the 1970's/early 1980's the Lake Forest Glen development sits on approximately +/- 5.4 acres. Several different floor plans were offered including a two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom and four (4) bedroom unit.
Lake Forest condo owners enjoy a number of amenities, which include two (2) pools, an in-ground year-around spa/hot tub, four (4) tennis courts, a basketball court practice area, children playground equipment, and boat storage, or snowmobile storage depending on the season.
Recent complex renovations to the development over the past few years have included: re-doing both pools/pool areas, new roofs, and exterior painting for all units in the complex. Lake Forest Glen also has one of the lowest Home Owner Association (HOA) fee structures in the area, offering a lot of value for those looking for a condo in the Tahoe City area.
Ready to start your Lake Forest Glen Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. If you don't find what you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Lake Forest Glen Condominium Complex Features:
- Two (2) Heated Seasonal Pools (Summer Use)
- Year-Around Outdoor In-ground Spa/Hot Tub
- Four (4) Tennis Courts
- Basketball Hoop Practice Area
- Children Playground Equipment
- Boat or Snowmobile Storage Area
- Close to Public Beaches - Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Meadow Setting, Lakeside of Hwy 28, but not a Lakefront development
- Meadow View Units
- Pool and Tennis Court View Units
- Forest/Garden View Units
- Two (2), Three (3) and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Only the Four Bedroom Floor Plan offers the option of single floor living with one bedroom located on the first floor.
- 234 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 5.4 Acres
- Built in: 1970's and early 1980's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA has a flat fee system regardless of the square footage, or number of bedrooms.
- HOA fees are $343/month (For the year: 2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee: Not Available
- HOA Doc Prep Fee: Not Available
- Lake Forest Glen Homeowners Website: www.LFGHOA.com
Check out the pictures of the Lake Forest Glen Development Here:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent,
Coldwell Banker CalRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers sand Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.