300 Regency Way
Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
Mountain-side Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Kings Run condominium development is a group of studio and one bedroom units on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in the greater Kings Beach - Tahoe Vista area with approximately eight-four (84) units.
The Kings Run development is located approximately one mile from the intersection of Highway 28 and Highway 267 making it easy to get to the sandy public beaches of Lake Tahoe, or the popular Northstar Ski Resort.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this mountain-side development is close to downtown Kings Beach, which makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, see a movie, or get to any of the local ski resorts.
Built in the 1970's the Kings Run development has two floor plans with forty-two (42) studio units, which area all located on the ground level, and forty-two (42) one (1) bedroom (loft style) bedroom layouts. The Kings Run condo development sits on approximately +/- 6.5 acres.
The Kings Run condo development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated pool, in-ground, year-around spa/hot tub, a club house with billiards, ping-pong, fireplace, wireless internet, and general lounge area.
Ready to start your Kings Run Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. If you don't find what you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Kings Run Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor, In-ground, Year-Around Spa/Hot Tub
- Club House - Billiards, Ping-Pong, Wireless Internet, Fireplace, & Lounge Area
- Coin-Operated Laundry located in the Common Areas
- Mountain-Side Property Development
- Pool View Condos
- Forest Setting Condos
- Forty-Two (42) Studio Units
- Forty-Two (42) One Bedroom (loft style)
- 84 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 6.5 Acres
- Built in: 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets: Owners are allowed to have pets - see HOA pet policy for more information
- HOA fees are $357/month (For the year: 2019)
- Transfer Fee $250 when Ownership Changes
- Note: Most agents put the Kings Run complex in Tahoe Vista community, however, Placer County records show the complex located in Kings Beach, CA so units can be listed with either town location.
- HOA Owners website: www.KingsRun.org
Check out the pictures of the Kings Run Condominium Development Here:
Kings Run Condos current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker CalRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.