FLEUR DU LAC
4000 West Lake Blvd.
Homewood, CA 96141
Lakefront Condominium Development
West Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Fleur du Lac Condominiums are an exclusive, luxury, gated, lakefront group of condos located on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, California in the Tahoe Pines subdivision of Homewood, California.
The Fleur du Lac Condominium Development only has twenty-two (22) high-end, executive sized units on the entire property. Fleur du Lac is located approximately five (5) miles from the "Y" in Tahoe City, or one (1) mile north of the Homewood Ski Resort in Homewood, California.
The Fleur du Lac townhome style units are beautifully maintained with incredible interiors and each condo has their own attached two-car garage (a couple of units have detached two-car garages, and most are end units, just an FYI) along with maintained exterior patios.
Since 2006, when Fleur du Lac Condo units have sold (sales have only happened in six (6) of the past twelve (12) years they have commanded the highest condo sold price for the entire North Lake Tahoe - Truckee Region with the exception of one year (2013), when the unit sold was the second highest priced sale in the area.
In 2017 and currently in 2018 the highest listed price condo for sale was listed in Fleur du Lac once again reconfirming the exclusivity of owning in this West Shore Lake Tahoe lakefront condominium development .
Fleur du Lac owners enjoy many amenities which include their own marina, individual boat slips, a pier, pool, two tennis courts, outdoor hot tub/spa, gym, children's playground, two (2) lakefront clubhouses, along with a lake side Bocce ball court, and on-site concierge services for housekeeping, shopping, and transportation.
Fleur du Lac is a gated development, and is well known for its privacy and exclusivity. It is also a well-known West Shore lakefront location as it was originally the private summer estate of industrialist Henry J. Kaiser (Kaiser Aluminum), which was built in 1939.
Later, the grounds and original buildings were used in the filming of the movie, Godfather II in 1973. Shortly after the movie was made, a developer purchased the property and demolished the old main house to make room for the elite townhome development, now known as Fleur du Lac.
Today, the only structures used in the movie that still remain are the complex of old native stone boathouses with their wrought iron gates. The Fleur du Lac estate is an easy land mark to point out from the water and from Highway 89 in the Homewood, California area.
Fleur du Lac is a beautiful lakefront development and is close to restaurants and other services in Homewood and Tahoe City.
Ready to start your Fleur du Lac Condominium property search? Click on the link below to see if there are any units for sale. If you don't find what Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 I can help you.
Want to know what your Fleur du Lac condo is worth?
Fleur du Lac Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Seasonal Use)
- Outdoor Hot Tub/Spa
- Bocce Ball Court
- Children's Playground Area
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Lakefront Property Development
- Private Pier for Owners Use
- Boat Slips (Each unit get their own deeded private slip and there are additional slips for guests)
- Private Beach Area
- Two (2) Lakeside Club Houses
- On-site Concierge services for housekeeping, shopping, transportation and owner services.
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Three (3) , Four (4), and Five (5) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Twenty-Two (22) Units
- Development is approximately +/- 15 Acres
- Gated Development
- Built in: The units were built in the 1980's, 1990's and the last two units were built in the early 2000's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $5,100/month (For the year: 2018)
- There are special assessments in place. Additional information can be provided.
- Fleur du Lac continues to upgrade their amenities including Yacht Club interior renovation, both the Yacht Club and Boat House have had new engineered roofs installed, and the Marina was dredged and the retaining walls and surrounding patio areas re-built and upgraded.
Check out the pictures of the Fleur du Lac Condominium Development Here:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.