DOLLAR HILL II
3115 North Lake Blvd
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Dollar Hill II Condos
are a medium-sized condominium development in Tahoe City on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, California with approximately ninety-four (94) units.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this mountain-side setting condominium development is close to Tahoe City, and the public beaches in Lake Forest and Skylandia Park.
The Dollar Hill II complex is located just a little over two and a half (2.5) miles from the "Y" in Tahoe City. It is an easy walk, bike ride. or short car trip to the public beaches. It is also a short drive to downtown Tahoe City, which makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, or get to any of the local ski resorts. It is also very close to the commercial core of Carnelian Bay and their public beaches, restaurants, and commercial services.
Built in the early 1970's the Dollar Hill II development sits on approximately +/- 4.8 acres. Several different floor plans were offered including a one (1), two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom and four (4) bedroom unit.
Dollar Hill II condo owners enjoy a number of amenities, which include a seasonal heated pool, outdoor in-ground hot tub/spa, a tennis court, sauna, and a small club house.
Ready to start your Dollar Hill II Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. If you don't find what you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Dollar Hill II Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor In-ground Spa/Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Hoop Practice Area
- Volleyball Court
- Close to Public Beaches - Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Mountain Setting, Mountain-side of Hwy 28
- Pool and Tennis Court View Units
- Forest/Garden View Units
- One (1), Two (2), Three (3) and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Vaulted Ceilings
- 94 Units in Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 4.8 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: early 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Vacation and Long-Term rentals allowed
- No on-site vacation rental company - it's up to each individual owner to make their own arrangements
- Pets: Owners are allowed to have pets - see pet policy
- Annual meeting is in October
- HOA Fee is a flat fee for all units, and it is not adjusted for the size of the unit, or number of bedrooms
- HOA fees are $350/month (For the year: 2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee is $100 (For the year: 2017-2018)
- HOA owners website: www.DollarHill2.com
Check out the pictures of the Dollar Hill II Development Here:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01473598
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.