DOLLAR HILL I
3200 North Lake Blvd.
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Dollar Hill I Condos are a small condominium development in Tahoe City on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, California with approximately twenty-one (21) units.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lake-side, non-lakefront setting condominium development is close to the entrance of the Dollar Point home subdivision, Tahoe City, and the public beaches in Lake Forest and Skylandia Park.
The Dollar Hill I complex is located approximately three (3) miles from the "Y" in Tahoe City. It is an easy walk, bike ride. or short car trip to the public beaches in Lake Forest, Tahoe City, or Carnelian Bay. It is also centrally located on the North Shore so that is it a short drive to downtown Tahoe City, which makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, or get to any of the local ski resorts. It is also very close to the commercial core of Carnelian Bay and their public beaches, restaurants, and commercial services.
Most of the units were built in 1971 ( a couple of units were re-built in 2012). The Dollar Hill I development offers larger units each with two levels, and only three (3) or four (4) bedroom floor plans. Each unit has their own designated parking space.
Ready to start your Dollar Hill I Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. If you don't find what you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Dollar Hill I Condominium Complex Features:
- Close to Public Beaches - Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Mountain Setting, lake-side of Hwy 28
- Forest/Garden View Units
- Three (3) and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Vaulted Ceilings
- 21 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 1.2 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: 1971 with Several units re-built in 2012
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fee is a flat fee for all units, and it is not adjusted for the size/number of bedrooms in a unit.
- HOA fees are $286.66/month, billed quarterly at $860/quarter (For the year: 2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee: Unknown
Check out the pictures of the Dollar Hill I Development Here:
Dollar Hill I Condo current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent,
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.