3600 North Lake Blvd.
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Chinquapin condominium
is a luxury lakefront development in Tahoe City, California area.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development is close to Tahoe City, but is also a development that caters to those that are looking for a classic Lake Tahoe lakeside resort.
The Chinquapin complex is located approximately 3.25 miles east of the "Y" in downtown Tahoe City. This central North Shore location is close to Tahoe City, but is also close to Carnelian Bay and Kings Beach giving Chinquapin condo owners easy options when it comes to shopping, restaurants, golfing, beaches, or to get to any of the local ski resorts.
Built in the 1970's the Chinquapin development has 190 units, with twenty-three (23) different floor plans with one (1), two (2), three (3), and four (4) bedroom layouts. Chinquapin offers lakefront, lake view, garden, forest, and pool settings. The entire development sits on approximately 95 +/- acres providing a wonderful forest setting for the entire complex.
The Chinquapin development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated pool, seven (7) tennis courts, which includes one lakeside tennis court, over one (1) mile of Lake Tahoe shoreline (6,223 +/- feet per California State Lands Commission documents), two private piers, and buoy access with a field of 132 mooring buoys for owners to use.
Ready to start your Chinquapin Condominium property search?
Click on the button below and see what units are on the market. Not all units that are on the market will be listed here. Call me if you don't find what you are looking for units ranging from just around $600,000 to just over $2 million. Call me at 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation and to have a list of units emailed to you.
Chinquapin Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Seven (7) Tennis Courts (one lakeside tennis court)
- Lakefront Property Development
- Two (2) Private Piers for Owners Use
- Approximately +/- 132 Mooring Buoys - Buoy Field (Buoy access is available for season use for an additional owner cost $800 early registrations, weekly rentals also available on a first-come, first served bases for 2017.
- Private Beach - Over one (1) mile of Lake Tahoe Shore line 6,223 +/- feet per California State Lands Commission Documents
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Pool View Condos
- Twenty-three Different Floor Plans
- One (1), Two (2), Three (3) and Four (4) Bedroom Layouts -Floor Plans
- Some Units have a carport for one (1), or two (2) cars/suvs/boat?
- 190 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately +/- 95 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets are allowed for owners - pet policy
Fee is a flat fee for all units, and is not adjusted based upon the
size/number of bedrooms in a unit.
- HOA fees are $2,800/quarter, or $933.33/month (For the Year: 2017)
- HOA Document Preparation Fee is unknown
- Additional Cost for Buoy: $800/Season and/or weekly Buoy use available on an as available basis. (Year: 2017)
- HOA Special Assessments. Unknown
- Transfer Fee: $250 For the year 2017
- Doc Prep Fee: Unknown
Check out the pictures of the Chinquapin Condominium Development Here:
Chinquapin Condo current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01473598
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.