6400 West Lake Blvd.
Homewood, CA 96141
Lakefront Condominium Development
West Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Chambers Landing Condominiums are an exclusive, gated, lakefront group of condos located on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe. The Chambers Landing Condominium Development only has forty-three (43) units. Chambers Landing is approximately 7.5 miles from the "Y" in Tahoe City in Homewood, California and is on the lakeside of Highway 89 South.
Chambers Landing is a well-known, historic location on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe. Many visitors over the years have enjoyed the Chambers Landing grounds, which has been around since the late 1800’s.
This lakefront development is a luxury condominium development with only forty-three (43) townhome style units situated on 13.5 acres of lakeside grounds. The units vary with three (3) and four (4) bedroom floor plans. The Chambers Landing condominium development has lakefront units, lake view units, and forest/garden units.
Owners have access to their own private pier and buoy field, along with a sandy beach, four (4) tennis courts, and a seasonal heated pool. Ownership in the development comes with access to the Chambers Landing Bar and Pier*, which in the past has included a seasonal casual grill, and a lake view restaurant*.
Chambers Landing is a beautiful lakefront development and is close to the Sugar Pine Point State Park, commercial services in Tahoma and Homewood, and the Homewood Ski Resort.
Ready to start your Chambers Landing Condominium property search?
Click on the link below to see if there are any units for sale, or give me a call 530.414.1260. I can help you!
Want to know what your Chambers Landing Condo is worth?
Chambers Landing Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Seasonal Use - Pool Area redone Summer 2008)
- Four (4) Tennis Courts
- Lakefront Property Development
- Private Pier for Owners use at the North End of the Development, in addition to the public Chambers Landing Pier
- Boat Buoys (43 Buoys, one for each unit in the complex) No additional fee for buoy use
- Sandy Beach
- Seasonal Commercial Services Pier-Bar / Lake Front Restaurant* Note:
Ownership in the bar, pier, and restaurant is by common shares in a corporation
and are typically gifted with the sale of a unit in the complex.
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Three (3) and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Each unit has a carport parking spot for one (1) car
- Forty-Three (43) Units
- Development is approximately 13.5 Acres
- Gated Development
- Built in: Most of the units were build in the 1980's but there are a few units built in the early 1990's
- Best Management Practices (BMP's) completed for the development
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fee is a flat fee for all units, and is not adjusted based upon the size/number of bedrooms in a unit.
- HOA fees are billed on a quarterly basis at $3,750/quarter, or approximately $1,250/month. (For the year: 2017)
- Additional Annual club fee of $1,200/year (For the year: 2017)
- Transfer fee of $100 for Chambers Landing Pier Corporation for Bar and Restaurant Stock Share to New Owner) (For the year: 2017)
- Chambers Landing HOA Owners website: None available to the public
Check out the pictures of the Chambers Landing Condominium Development Here:
Chambers Landing Condos MLS Real Estate Listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®
Cal BRE# 01473598
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.