1200 West Lake Blvd.,
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Lakefront Condominium Development,
West Shore, Lake Tahoe, California
The Cedar Point development is one of the more exclusive luxury lakefront developments in the Tahoe City, California area.
Located on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, this small lakefront development is close to Tahoe City, but is also a development that most miss as they drive down the West Shore.
The Cedar Point complex is located approximately one and a half (1.5) miles from the "Y" in Tahoe City and is close to Tahoe City. An easy walk, bike ride. or short car trip to town makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, or get to any of the local ski resorts.
Built in the early 1980's the Cedar Point development has only eighteen (18) units and eight (8) of those units are lakefront units. The entire development sits on just over six (6) acres and units rarely come on the market.
The Cedar Point development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated pool with views of Lake Tahoe; an outdoor hot tub/spa, two (2) tennis courts, private beach, buoys (18 buoys in the HOA field, which means each condo owner gets their own dedicated buoy), and a private pier
Ready to start your Cedar Point Condominium property search? If there are no properties listed, call me I can put you on an email list to be notified the next time a unit comes on the market!
What to know what your Cedar Point Condo is worth?
Cedar Point Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Lakefront Property Development
- Private Pier for Owners Use
- Buoy Field - 18 Buoys (Each condo owner get a dedicated buoy for their own use)
- Private Beach
- Eight (8) Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Three (3) , and Four (4) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Approximately eighteen (18) Units per Placer County Records
- Development is approximately six (6) Acres
- Built in: 1980's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $3,202/quarter (which is $1,067.33/month) (For the Year: 2017)
- HOA Assessment - Pool renovation work in 2016. Approximate special assessment +/-$40,000 per unit owner.
Check out the pictures of the Cedar Point Condominium Development Here:
Old Pool Area before Renovation in 2016
Cedar Point rarely has units on the market for sale. if you are interested in this development, call me, there may be an off-market listing available.
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01473598
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.