5101 North Lake Blvd.,
Carnelian Bay, California, 96140
Mountainside Townhouse (Condominium)
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Carnelian Woods Townhouse Complex is the only condominium/townhouse development located in the heart of Carnelian Bay, California on the mountain side of Highway 28 in the heart of Carnelian Bay (Near the Agate Bay area) on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe.
This is one of the larger property developments in the area with approximately 118 units, and over seventy (70+) acres of mountain side forest. If you look at a condo complex map you'll see that the numbering sequence does not match up with the total number of units as several building groups were never built in the development.
The Carnelian Woods Townhouse complex was developed in the early 1970’s. They offered a variety of floor plans with one (1), two (2), three (3), and four (4) bedroom layouts. There are a few filtered lake view units, but most are set with a forest view.
Some of the amenities the Carnelian Woods Townhouse development has offered in the past have been a Large heated seasonal pool (closed in winter), two (2) outdoor spa/hot tubs (at least one is available for year-round use) and individual saunas, one for men, and one for the women with shower/locker facilities, horseshoe pits, par course, two (2) Volleyball courts, three (3) tennis courts, and basketball court practice area and a Bocce ball court.
The Carnelian Woods Clubhouse (approx 3,800 square foot recreation complex) offers owners the use of a color TV, pool table, video and pin-ball arcade and the clubhouse also offers a cozy lounge area with fireplace (winter only) for owners to use. There is also a large deck and an over-sized BBQ area and kitchen for use in the recreation complex.
Centrally located between Tahoe City and Kings Beach on North Lake Tahoe, the Carnelian Woods development is close to Carnelian Bay public beaches, hiking trails, golf courses, skiing, restaurants, and shopping.
Ready to start your Carnelian Woods Townhouse property search? Click on the link below to see if there are any units for sale. If you don't find what Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you.
Carnelian Woods Townhouse Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Olympic Sized Pool (Seasonal Use)
- Outdoor Hot Tub/Spa (Year Around Use)
- Three (3) Tennis Courts
- Bocce Ball Court
- Club House for Owners
- On-site Property Management
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- One (1), Two (2), Three (3) , and Four (4) Floor Plans (note some owners count their open loft areas as an additional bedroom)
- +/-118 Units in the Complex (number sequence does not match the total number of units in the complex)
- Development is approximately 70+ Acres
- Built in: Most of the units were built in the 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Townhouse
- HOA fees are a flat rate and are not adjusted by the size of the units, or the number of bedrooms.
- HOA fee has included: snow removal, road(s) maintenance in the development, exterior building maintenance, grounds maintenance, professional complex management, hazards exterior insurance to rebuild/common area liability insurance, garbage, sewer and sanitation fees. HOA pays for exterior unit maintenance which includes: siding, painting, roofs, decks, railings, walkways.
- Owner pays for: windows/doors, interior maintenance, appliances, water heater, furnace, all utilities - gas, electric, water, cable, internet, phone, property taxes, and hazards/liability insurance (studs/drywall build-in and contents insurance), etc...
- HOA fees are billed quarterly: $1,300/quarter, (For the year: 2017 - 2018), which works to $433.33/month
- HOA Special Assessment is billed quarterly: $417/quarter (new exterior unit siding assessment and for the pool/club house renovation for the next 15 years - through the year 2030), which works out to be an additional $139/month (For the year: 2017 -2018).
- Total combined HOA regular fee plus special assessment: $1,717/Quarter, which works about to be approximately $572.33/month (For the Year: 2017-2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee between buyers and sellers: $350 (For the year: 2017 - 2-18)
- Carnelian Woods Home Owners Association Website: www.CarnelianWoods.org
Check out the pictures of the Carnelian Woods Townhouse / Condominium Development Here:
Carnelian Woods current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.