9200 Brockway Springs Road
Kings Beach, CA 96143
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Brockway Springs Condominium Development is a gated, luxury, lakefront complex on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in the Kings Beach, California area. The development is located on the lakeside of Highway 28 at the upper east end of the Kings Beach corridor.
This lakefront property has a long, well known Tahoe history, dating back to 1870 when the first hotel, called the “Warm Springs Hotel”, was built surrounding the hot springs, near the edge of the Lake Tahoe shore line.
Over the years the property would become a North Shore resort to rival the prestigious West Shores’ Tahoe Tavern development. Eventually the Warm Springs Hotel would
change ownership and become the Brockway Hotel, Inc. offering lavish resort living with hot springs, pool, pier, golf course, casino, grand dining and meeting rooms.
In time, the Brockway Hotel would also suffer the devastating effects of a fire in the early 1960’s that would destroy the main dining hall area. Eventually the hotel would close and the business would end. In the early 1970’s, the old hotel was torn down to make way for the Brockway Springs Condominium development that currently stands in its place today.
Today, the Brockway Springs development has approximately seventy-eight (78) units, and covers over twenty (20+) acres of lakefront property. The complex was developed in the early 1970’s
and they offered a variety of floor plans with one (1), two (2), three (3), and four (4) bedroom layouts. They also offered lakefront, lake view, forest/garden setting units, and the complex has one of the few high-rise, seven (7) stories building that offers panoramic views from many units and single floor/single level living with an elevator.
Over $6 million was recently spent on the entire complex to update and maintain the development. Some of the amenities the Brockway Springs Condominium development has offered in the past has been a Heated, Year-Around Swimming Pool, outdoor Hot Tub/Spa, individual saunas one for men and one for women with shower/locker facilities, Club House, Shared Pier, Buoy Access, Two (2) Lakeside Tennis Courts, Gated Access, and On-Site Property Management.
Conveniently located between Kings Beach Downtown area and the Nevada Stateline, this resort complex is a short distance to hiking trails, golf courses, skiing, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and more.
Ready to start your Brockway Springs Condominium property search?
Click on the link below to see if there are any units for sale. If you don't find what Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260and I can help you.
Brockway Springs Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Year-Around Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub/Spa
- Two (2) Lakeside Tennis Courts
- Lakefront Property Development
- Private Pier for Owners Use
Field 26 Buoys are in the HOA field – See HOA Buoy rules for more information.
- Private Shoreline - Half
Mile of Private Lake Tahoe Shoreline Area
- Lakeside Club House
- Located in Downtown Kings Beach - short walk, bike, or car ride to everything in the downtown area.
- On-site Check in Desk for those owners that want to be on the vacation rental program (Optional for Owners)
- 16 Lakefront Units
- 36 Townhouse Style Condos (Lake view/Garden View Units)
- 26 Units in the 7 Story Tower Building (single floor, single level living)
- 78 Total condo units in the Complex (not including the 18 - separate detached single family home style properties in development that are also zoned as condos)
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- One (1), two (2), three (3), and four (4) Bedroom Layouts and Floor Plans
- Gas Log Fireplaces (Wood burning fireplaces are no longer permitted - Fall 2015)
- Development is approximately 20 Acres
- Gated Development
- Brockway Springs in the past has been an accepted member of the RCI & II timeshare exchange programs. As an owner, you may have the option to trade up to 52 weeks for a vacation anywhere serviced by RCI or II, pursuant to club program and conditions.
- Built in: Most of the units were built in the 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fee Covers: Common area and building insurance, grounds and common area maintenance, snow removal,
- HOA Fee does vary depending on the size/number of bedrooms in the unit.
- HOA fees range from $761/month to $1,037/month (For the year: 2017) Includes Cable TV and Internet in those fees.
- One (1) Bedroom $761/month
- Two (2) Bedroom $761/month
- Three Bedroom Tower $975/month
- Three Bedroom Townhouse $993/month
- Four Bedroom Tower $1,037/month
- Four Bedroom Townhouse $1,037/month
- HOA fee for single family home style units $590/month (does not include cable TV/Internet)
- HOA Transfer Fee: $200 (For the year 2016-2017)
- There is an additional $69/month fee for cable and internet service, which in included in the above monthly HOA fee rate. Cable service includes basic cable, HBO, and internet wireless service. FYI some real estate listings may have incorporated the $69/month fee into the monthly, or quarterly HOA fee quoted in a listing. Potential buyers should ask if the cable fee has been included in the monthly HOA fee being cited.
- Past Special HOA assessment for renovation work 2009/2010. Most owners have paid the past special assessment, but Buyers should always ask if the past special assessment has been paid on each individual unit being considered for purchase prior to making an offer.
- Carport use is optional and is bid-out on an annual basis. Unit owners can expect that additional fee to be $1,500+, or more for the season and is pricing is subject to demand.
- Buoy Fee - Brockway Springs has twenty-six (26) buoys. See HOA Buoy Use rules for more information.
- The 20 private single family house units (zoned as condos) located in Brockway Springs gated area pay a different HOA fee, and have a different program from condo group.
Check out the pictures of the Brockway Springs Condominium Development Here:
Brockway Springs Condos current real estate MLS listings:
Brockway Springs Homes (in Brockway Springs Gated Community) current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
Cal BRE# 01463598
Coldwell Banker CalBRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.