BROCKWAY SHORES TOWNHOUSE
144 Chipmunk Avenue
Kings Beach, CA 96143
Lakefront Condominium Development
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Brockway Shores Townhouse Condominium Development is a small, luxury, lakefront complex on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in the Kings Beach, California area. The development is located on the lakeside, of Highway 28 at the upper east end of the Kings Beach corridor in the Brockway Springs subdivision.
The Brockway Shores development is often thought to be part of the larger, Brockway Springs Condominium development, which is its neighbor to the east of the Brockway Shores development, but it is not part of that group.
The Brockway Shores development has only thirty-five (35) units, and covers about five (5) acres of lakefront property. The complex was developed in the late 1960’s- early 1970's.
This lakefront development offers a variety of floor plans with two (2), three (3), and four (4) bedroom layouts. Most units have some type of lake view, and depending on the location in the development that view may be unobstructed, or a partial/filtered view in a forest/garden setting.
Some of the amenities the Brockway Shores Townhouse development has offered in the past have been a Shared Pier, Buoy Access, Sandy Beach, and BBQ area. One of the big benefits for this development is the location, which is right in downtown Kings Beach and the ability to walk, ride a bike, or just be a short car ride from everything else that the area offers.
Units rarely come on the market in this small lakefront development, so buyers need to be prepared to act quickly if they want to get into this complex.
Conveniently located between the Kings Beach Downtown area and the Nevada Stateline, Brockway Shores is a short distance to hiking trails, public beaches, golf courses, skiing, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and more.
Ready to start your Brockway Shores property search?
Click on the link below to see if there are any units for sale. Units rarely come on the market so if the link comes back with no listings, or if you don't find what Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260and I can help you.
Brockway Shores Townhouse Complex Features:
- Lakefront Property Development
- Private Pier for Owners Use
- Buoy Field - 20 Buoys (permitted)
- Private Beach
- Located right in downtown Kings Beach
- Lake View Condos
- Partial/Filtered Lake Views in a Forest/Garden Setting Condos
- Two (2), three (3), and four (4) Bedroom Layouts and Floor Plans
- 35 Units in the Complex
- Development is approximately +/- 5 Acres
- Built in: Built in the late 1960's and early 1970's
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Townhouse
- HOA fee is a flat fee for all units and is not adjusted for the size of the unit, or number of bedrooms.
- HOA Fee Includes: Sewer, Water, Garbage, Common Grounds Maintenance, Snow Removal, Insurance on Buildings
- HOA billed quarterly $1,650/qtr., which would be about $550/month (For the year: 2018)
- Buoy: $500/Season (For the year: 2017 - 2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee: Unknown
See what other properties are for sale around Brockway Shores in Kings Beach here:
Check out the pictures of the Brockway Shores Townhouse Development Here:
Brockway Shores Townhouse Condos current real estate MLS listings:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker CalE#01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.