ASPEN GROVE CONDOMINIUMS
No Central Addess
Units on Aspen Grove Drive &
Sliver Strike Drive
(each unit has its own street address)
Truckee, CA 96161
The Aspen Grove condominium development is a larger sized complex in the Northstar Ski Resort area in the Truckee, California with approximately 180 units sitting on approximately 21 acres.
The entrance to the Aspen Grove development is just below the Village at Northstar and is often noted for the blue roofs that the units that you can see to the left of the road as you drive up Northstar Drive toward the resort. Depending on the location of the unit, many are considered to be within walking distance to the Village, or Northstar Property Owners Association recreational center.
This mountain-side development is very close to the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) recreational facility, Northstar Ski Resort, downtown Kings Beach (only about eight (8) miles), and downtown Truckee, which makes it easy to ski, shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, see a movie, or go to Lake Tahoe.
Built in the 1970's (1972+) the Aspen Grove development is part of a larger development called “Northstar” and unit owners members are in both the Aspen Grove association and are also members of the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA).
The complex offers a forest/mountain setting with a variety of floor plans. Aspen Grove has thirty-six (36) buildings and 180 units with thirty-two (32) Studio Units, sixteen (16) 1 bedroom loft/1 bathroom units, thirty (30) 2 bedroom/1 bathroom units, fifty-three (53) 2 bedroom/2 bathroom units fortseventy-three (73) 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom units, forty-four (44) three bedrooms/ 2 bathroom and five (5) 4 bedroom/2bathroom units. Studio units are single floor, with all of the other floor plans being multiple level units.
Over the years the Gold Bend development has seen many improvements including deck replacements, exterior front doors, and siding/sealing resulting in a very well-maintained development.
The Aspen Grove condo development has owner recreational amenities through the NPOA that include a seasonal heated pool, lap pool, in-ground Hot Tub/Spa, tennis courts, Bocce ball courts, playground equipment, arcade room, and fitness center (gym/exercise equipment), just to name a few features of the recreational center.
Condos for Sale in the old Northstar Village
Newer Construction Condos for Sale near or in the Northstar Village
Aspen Grove Condominium Complex Features:
- Member of the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Recreational Center located at 2200 North Village Drive, Truckee, CA for more information www.NPOA.info/home
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Lap Pool (Year-round Use)
- In-ground hot tubs/spa
- Fitness Center - Exercise Gym/Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Arcade/Game/Pool Table Room
- Access/Use of the Northstar Shuttle Bus system (bus stop right out in front of development)
- Mountain-Side Property Development
- Forest/Mountain Setting Condos
- Vaulted Ceilings (not available in the studio units)
- 36 buildings
- 32 - Studio Units/1 bathroom
- 16 - 1 bedroom loft/1 bathroom
- 30 - 2 bedroom/ 1 or 1.5 bathroom units
- 53 - 2 bedroom/ 2 or 2.5 bathroom units
- 44 - 3 bedroom/ 2 or 2.5 bathroom units
- 5 - 4 bedroom/ 2 or 2.5 bathroom units
- 180 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records/Owner HOA website
- All Multiple Bedroom Units are multiple levels. Studio units are ground floor - single level
- Each Unit has its own address (no central development address)
- Development is approximately +/- 21 Acres (per owners website)
- Built in: Early 1970's (1972+)
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Long term lawsuit has been settled. New owners should be able to obtain traditional loans/financing.
- Vacation and Long Term Rentals Allowed
- Pets: Allowed for owners – see HOA pet policy for more information
- Northstar Community Services District (NCSC) supplies fire protection, fuels management, water (now on Aspen Grove HOA bill), sewer collection, snow removal, road surface maintenance, solid water management and other services 530-562-0747
- Aspen Grove HOA Fees have Included: Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Building Insurance, Maintenance Common Grounds, Professional Property Management, Water (now in HOA bill no longer in tax bill), internet/cable, garbage, access to common laundry facilities, and ski/board locker.
- Aspen Grove HOA fees are variable and are determined by unit size/configuration. Approximate HOA fees range from $338 to $660+/month depending on the size and #bedoom/#bathroom combination. Here are some general figures:
- Studio/1 bathroom was at $338/month (For the year: 2019)
- 1 bedroom loft/1 bathroom was at $/month (For the year: 2019)
- 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom unit was at $482/month (For the year: 2019
- 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom was at $521 (For the year: 2019)
- No known special assessments (For the year: 2019)
- Aspen Grove HOA Transfer Fee $200 when Ownership Changes
- Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Annual Fee: $1,100/year (For the year: 2019)
- NPOA - HOA Transfer Fee $250/year
- Gold Bend Owner Website: www.AspenGroveCondos.com
- NPOA Website: www.NPOA.info
Northstar Property Owners Association Recreation Center Here!
Here are the Aspen Grove Condominium Real Estate for Sale:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent, Tahoe REALTOR®,
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.